*This is a non-sponsored/paid post*
Here are some of my personal favourite matte lipsticks that are affordable and convenient to purchase in Singapore!
Matte lipsticks can be a bit drying so if you have chapped lips like mine, apply vaseline overnight and a plumping lip gloss when you wake up. You can also exfoliate with sugar and a toothbrush/towel.
*all prices in SGD
1. NEUTRAL: NYX Matte Lipstick in Tea Rose, $6
2. PINKISH RED: NYX Matte Lipstick in Bloody Mary, $6
3. BRIGHT RED: SHEENe Sassy Lips Moisture Radiance in R1 (175 Baht/S$6-10)
If you’re in Bangkok, try this product as it’s only 175 baht on the website (SGD6+). However, you can get this at BHG Bishan Junction 8, beside Etude House.
I tried their other shades but somehow R1 stands out the best for me.
4. *FAV* FUCHSIA LIPS: Flormar Revolution in R12 Bright Crimson (Turkish Lira 16,90/approx S$6-15)
I can never seem to finish my lipsticks before I toss them out once they expire, but this is a first. I love the colour, texture, durability and of course, price.
You can try BHG Junction 8 or other ALT Beauty stores.
Other options that are not too bad:
- NYX Soft Matte Creams (similar to the NYX matte lipsticks, but slightly more buttery)
- Etude House Color in Liquid (good for gradient lips)